The following policies also apply to your use of this website:
Information about us
We are a UK registered company based in the South West of England operating under British Law and we are registered as UK Robotix Ltd, company number 11112942.
About this website
The primary function of this website is to provide a space where mutual support is given and received by anyone who sign ups to online course and accesses our online learning material. In addition this website will help parents and students form a Peer-to-Peer support network to share learning and help trouble shoot technical problems while understanding the process of robotix.
Please note the purpose of this website is to get help, support and share newly gained knowledge of robotix learning and education, and is not for asking questions which does not linked with education.
Please also remember, this is a public forum which can be viewed by unregistered guests and that the name that you register with is the username which will be shown on your posts. We strongly recommend that you do not post information that will enable people to identify you; for example your location or full names and ages of your children etc.
Access to this website
Access to UK Robotix is provided on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website and its content without notice. We do not warrant or guarantee that this website will be available at all times or that all parts of this website will be available.
You may only use this website for lawful purposes.
Reliance on information posted
[Much/All] of the material contained within this website’s community forum is submitted by members of the public acting in a personal capacity, and not by trained education and technical specialists.
UK Rrobotix will not be responsible to you, or anyone informed about the contents of this website, for any reliance placed on any information or materials posted. We do not warrant that information provided will meet your individual learning requirements. We strongly advise you to seek specific professional advice from a qualified education professional in relation to any learning issues or education concerns that you may have.
We aim to update this website regularly; however information and materials may become out of date. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that information or materials provided are accurate, complete and up to date.
You are expected to take legal responsibility for your contributions and posts on this website. By contributing to this website, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- Please make sure your questions are education and robotix related and not on wider general topics.
- DO NOT ASK for email addresses or phone numbers, your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.
- Keep your comments focused and on topic, according to each post. This helps facilitate the best, most productive conversations. If you have bigger ideas, send us an email or give us a ring. We’re happy to hear from you.
- This website is for personal use only. Please do not use the community forum for commercial purposes, including the promotion of any good, service or company, or employee recruitment.
- Please treat other members the way you would like to be treated and remain respectful of other members at all times. You have every right to disagree with your fellow website users and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this website. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.
- Posts that contain the following or appear to be the following will be edited or deleted: irrelevant, personal insults, attacks, innuendo, attempts at provocation, offensive or harmful material, the real names of individuals, religious, preaching/proselytizing, opinions which are portrayed as facts, swear words in the titles, racist, ageist, homophobic, sexist, disablist, obscene, or advertising (without prior permission).
- You must not post content that contains copyrighted material or would otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- You must not impersonate any other person or entity, real or fictitious, when using this website.
- Protect your privacy and do not give out personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers or street addresses. Any post in which personal information is exchanged, will be deleted and a warning will be issued to the person posting that information.
- Comments on the blog are visible to the general public. You shouldn’t post anything here that you wouldn’t say in public.
If you do not comply with the forum rules listed above then we reserve the right to suspend your account. Such suspension may be either temporary or permanent.
We further reserve the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as we see necessary, without prior warning.
Intellectual property rights
You may print, copy and download material appearing on this website for your own personal and non-commercial use, on the condition that UK Robotix is acknowledged as the source of such material. Copies of material made, in either digital or paper form, must not be modified in any way.
By submitting content on our forum, you agree that we have a right to use, reproduce, modify and publish such content. You also agree that visitors to this website may access, view, download and copy such content for personal and non-commercial use.
Links to other website
Jurisdiction and applicable law